Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Hollywood At Home

Time for another glimpse into one of my movie star books. This one, Hollywood At Home, was published in 1990 and has a rather misleading title. It does showcase many stars at home but more accurately is a look at behind-the-scenes photos. And to be honest, this is not one of my favorites, but it does deserve a perusal. Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall with their son grace the cover.

Lovely Audrey Hepburn with her husband, Mel Ferrer, in 1957.

The one and only Marlon Brando, 1955.

The second "one and only" James Dean, 1955

Who, besides me, remembers the Lawrence Welk TV show? Here is a shot of the LW annual picnic, 1957.

Fred MacMurray with his business agent, 1951.

Dean Martin and autograph hounds, 1961.

Thanks for viewing!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures, love old Hollywood, so many talented actors and actresses back in the day. And I never knew that Audrey Hepburn was married to Mel Ferrer, learn something new everyday! Deb xo P.S. Yes, I remember Lawrence Welk as well, can't say I ever really watched it but it was on TV forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those old photos are interesting to look at...

    ReplyDelete