Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Wacky Pack Wednesday, The Last Installment

Yes, I have finally come to the last Wacky Pack Wednesday. I do have a few more Wackys in my collection, but they are a little damaged or not so funny or... you get the idea. So today I am coming full circle and showing the first Wacky Package sticker I bought and the first one I showed on my blog back in March of 2012. To read that post, click here.

I knew when I started I would run dry in about two or so years. It sure went by fast! Thanks for viewing on Wednesdays!

3 comments:

  1. LOL, Minute Mud, an oldie but a goodie! Thanks so much for sharing your Wacky collection Diane, I've enjoyed the Wednesday laughs! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. All good things must come to an end..You made them last a long time...Yes, time goes by fast..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sneaking down here to wish you a Happy New year my friend. Here's to another fun year of blogging! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete