Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Wacky Pack Wednesday Special Edition

Last week, I jokingly said there were no prizes for guessing the Wacky's original product name. A couple people jokingly commented about having prizes so why not? This is about the only Wacky I haven't shown yet that might be a challenge. Know the actual name???
If you have a guess and would like to play along, leave a comment. I will not post them until Friday. Anyone with the right answer will be put in a random drawing for the exquisite prizes below; a Lydia's Post sampler pack. I'll announce the winner on Saturday (the 16th). Have fun!

Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. Sanfords??..I'm more familiar with LePages..Hope you're having a good day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't got a clue
    about this glue-
    I can't believe no one's had luck--
    I guess like me, they're all stuck!

    I'm gonna take a wild guess and say it's Staffords Glue... but I wouldn't know what the other catchy phrases on the label might say.
    Mucilage? makes me think of Mucinex-- you know, sinus medicine
    and snot.
    That picture makes me think of snot. (ick)
    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm, well the bottle looks like LePage's glue but that doesn't fit! A quick Google search turned up some glue called Sanford's from back in the day, could that be it? I've never heard of it myself but I'm going to go with that ☺

    ReplyDelete