Sunday, March 29, 2015

Dollhouse Kitchen

I haven't shown anything from any of my dollhouses recently. Here is a kit I bought for myself and my daughter for Christmas for the haunted dollhouse; I thought antique pieces would look good.

So here is everything put together but unpainted.

And here is everything painted with the exception of one door knob on the dry sink. It fell out while I was painting and I forgot to touch it up before I shot the picture. Don't worry-- I'll get to it.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks so real, love the water pump! Do you follow Kendra at The Stonehouse Primitives (http://thestonehouseprims.blogspot.com)? She's recently gotten into refurbishing old doll houses too and has posted some great pictures, go take a peek :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's adorable Diane. Hope you had a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete