Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Vintage Little Girls LO


Here is a scrapbook layout I made a few months ago. My great-aunt Madge is on the right, and her older sister, my grandmother, is on the left. The original photo has a professional photographer's stamp on the back so I believe it was shot at a studio, not their home. With the set looking rather Victorian, I went sort of hog wild with the flowers on this one.

Can you see the high button shoes? Little girls' clothing certainly has changed.

Have a super day!

6 comments:

  1. That's probably a good thing! Cute little girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Diane!!

    I'm back! I haven't blogged or even read any sibce July, I'm planning to be more regular on here!! Hope all is well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, Diane. I wonder whether little girls were crazy about the color pink back then, like so many little girls today are? One of those questions we'll probably never know the answer to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous picture, your layout complements it perfectly! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOLY WOW that is gorgeous! so jealous you have childhood photos of your g-mom and YOWZA you've done her proud! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete