Friday, October 16, 2015

Old House LO

I'm sharing a scrapbook layout I made awhile ago. The photos (copies) were taken about 1920, but no one in the family today knows who the house belonged to. It might have been owned by a great-great aunt of mine. The photo on the left shows my great-grandmother on the front porch. The photo on the right are her two daughters on the same porch. One is my great-aunt, and the other is my grandmother. Unfortunately we don't know who the fellow is. My great-aunt's beau or a cousin or a neighbor or the milkman (kinda doubt that).

I wonder if that house is still standing?

Thanks for viewing and have a nice day!

3 comments:

  1. Looks hauntingly beautiful ... Nice nod to Halloween. Not sure if you planned it that way... It just seems eerie looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. Speaking of which, we are supposed to have freezing temperatures Saturday into Sunday. Still pretty though . Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO Diane, what a wonderful old house, wish I had a porch like that!

    ReplyDelete