Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Smashing More Songs

I knocked off three more pages in my "Songs" Smash book. Do I really have to say this one is "Silver Springs" by Fleetwood Mac? Do I like that song? It's the number one song on my itunes "top 25 played" list so I guess so.

"Baby Blue" by Badfinger. I've always liked that one. Why did I decide to stamp a dog on it? The stamp was sitting out on my counter, and I thought it would match the writing. No other reason than that. And is it just me, but when I glance at the name "Badfinger," I keep thinking of Butterfinger!

Another song by Led Zeppelin. There's a real surprise. This one has always been a favorite of mine.

Have a good day, and thanks for viewing!

5 comments:

  1. You like all the tunes my oldest song liked.
    We both have been busy it looks Artrzing away. .

    I just added inside of my Minnie Book with Tags I made but painted inside
    the slots. Drop in and have a look.

    I like what you did Diane. I made a smash book years ago for my one Grandson. He liked it. They are fun right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what a smash book is..we used to have slam books !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun. My hubby loaded songs on the IPOD this afternoon. We're humming all kinds of tunes now! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silver Springs was one of the encore songs when I saw Fleetwood Mac last month - they were SO good!!!

    Every time I hear "Baby Blue" I think of "Breaking Bad" - played on the final episode.

    Great pages!!

    ReplyDelete