Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Grandparents On The Farm LO

I got away from the Christmas crafting right around Christmas and made a layout of my grandparents on their farm. This is one of my favorite photos. The small picture of the horses, which I have shown here a couple of times, were my grandfather's work horses. It was a nice break, although I was listening to Christmas music while I made this.

Fa la la la la... and with recent cold and snow, it looks more Christmasy now than it did in December around here.

Have a nice day!

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love it and might even frame it for the wall :)
    While I am here I would like to invite you over to help me celebrate my three year blogging birthday. I'm having a Give-A-Way, it's not much, but it is handmade :)
    Happy New Year.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout..You do nice work!!! Hope you are keeping warm! Have a fun evening..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cards you make with old family photos. Enjoy your day sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo of your grandparents and love your layout. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete