Friday, December 26, 2014

Belated Xmas Wishes

Here's a little belated Christmas wish from days long gone. I completed this layout this week. I happen to have a picture of each "set" of my grandparents at Christmas. How lucky is that? So I decided to do something with them.

I thought I'd show what the background paper looked like before I got my hands on it. Hard to tell what was added otherwise.  Notice I turned it to accommodate my horizontal photos.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope your Christmas was wonderful!

5 comments:

  1. How nice! You always do such an amazing job of laying things out! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collage...Good job..Happy Day after...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did. I would like to do more with paper but I have no clue...I missed the whole scrap booking thing and I really wasn't interested until I saw what you did with old pictures....that I like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did notice the rotation... I'm catching on to your clever tricks. Your Christmas memento is sweet.
    I had a blessed Christmas...Hope yours was too!
    Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all the embellishments you gave to that background paper and how you made a lovely keepsake to frame those grandparents photos!

    ReplyDelete