Sunday, August 3, 2014

Painting Saga Part 1

Guess what I (and my husband) have been doing this July. No, not vacationing at some tropical locale but painting our living room and dining room (and entryway and hallway). It's slow going for a number of reasons. One big one is the all the woodwork in this house which, unfortunately, was painted when we arrived. It was white, we went brown, and are now going back to white.



Yes, that is one bright green. Not sure what I would call it: dark chartreuse, 60s green, medium lime? Anyway, there is a method to my madness which I think will look nice when it's all done. I'll leave you hanging...

Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. That is such a nice bright cheery color. You could do some retro decorating with that background! It looks very pretty! Happy Sunday my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, you are one brave soul! Am curious to see the final result, as all the walls in our house are some version of ivory or beige! (Oh wait! We just remodeled the bathroom and it's now a lovely aqua. LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the finished product. I don't envy your painting the woodwork white again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, can`t wait to see your finished project, that is a very bold choice but I love it!

    ReplyDelete