Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Wrigley Field

My husband and daughter were able to go to Wrigley Field (through a friend) for a season ticket holder appreciation day. I wanted to share some photos my husband shot, and by the way, they had perfect weather for the event.



They weren't able to walk into the home locker room, but could view it from one end. How cool!


Outside the park, new this year, are very interesting murals about the park's history since this the 100th birthday. Just think, players like Babe Ruth and Jackie Robinson played there.


Want to shop at a nearby souvenir store??

Hope you brought enough-- here is the price of the above jersey.

A great outing! Wrigley really is a wonderful place.

Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Aw, looks like fun. And I love the sign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess they didn't bring you back any authentic wear! lol What a neat outing though. I would LOVE to go there! Are you going next time? Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was a kid my grandpa used to take me to the Cubs games. Always a double header and we always had seats on the 3rd base line. He'd buy me a program and we'd keep score and eat hot dogs and cracker jack. I miss my grandpa. It was always a grand outing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good grief! I think I would just have to look in that shop. Have a good evening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never been inside. But I did stand on the outside at a very similar gate as a young girl! So much to see in Chicago!
    I liked seeing this -- Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never been to a major league baseball game and would love to see one in a great historic field like Wrigley. How special that your hubby and daughter got to go and ouch on the price of that jersey!!

    ReplyDelete