Sunday, June 22, 2014

ICAD Junior

I thought I'd take a few minutes to share my daughter's contributions to the ICAD challenge. Obviously, she is not doing a card a day. It's just for fun; I'm not pushing it.

She followed the prompt "nail polish" for this one. It's markers and cut paper.

This is all crayons. She saw a card on the Flickr ICAD group she liked and used it for inspiration.

I made a card using all pink flowers from a seed catalog (which I didn't post yet) so she followed suit by using blue flowers. And it's every bit as good as her mother's.
And, yes, she had a birthday in between creating.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Your daughter is just as creative as her Mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see she has inherited your talent Diane, wonderful index cards! Happy belated birthday to your daughter too!

    ReplyDelete