Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tessie

I'm on a roll; here is yet another layout for the Kasiercraft Saturday Sketch Challenge (#1 March 2014). This is a picture of the cat my family owned when I was in my 20s. Her name was Tess Rachel which over time became "Tessie Rae." She was a rather "girlie" cat yet a bit of a sneak. One of her tricks was taking fabric type ornaments off the Christmas tree and hiding them under my folks' bed.


I had no intention of making this look like the popular chalkboard trend, but when I was done, that was the first thing that came to my mind. With the black background and the white lettering-- chalkboard!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. These are very beautiful art works, Lydia. Love both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it..Cats have their games..So do dogs for that matter..

    ReplyDelete