Friday, January 3, 2014

Decisions, Decisions

After Thursday's post asking for input on my blog, I have come to a few decisions.

For now, I will have only one blog.

I will continue "Wacky Pack Wednesday."

I will be adding a new feature to share my many collections, "Collection Monday" (unless one of you comes up with a better title.  That sounds a bit like "garbage day" now that I see it in print.)

I will continue to email responses to comments.  Anyone who does not have an email link in their profile will have to check back here where I will reply on that particular post.

I will try not to "over think" my blog and post what I like and find interesting.  I might need reminders for this one.

Many thanks to all of you who chimed in.  I really appreciate your suggestions and advice.

By the way, we've had lots of snow lately...








Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

  1. "Montage Monday" or "Lydia's Lovely's" or "Thrifty Treasures" ?

    Enjoy your weekend. I hear more snow is on it's way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow pictures are always pretty but not so nice when you have to shovel it.

    Look forward to collection Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have a plan for your blog! I always love seeing other folks' collections, so I know I will love that. The snow pictures are so beautiful, and the dogs are loving it! Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good Diane..I'm sure it will be fun whatever you do...We had snow as well..Too darn cold to take pictures..Supposed to have freezing rain over night on top of it..Not fun..

    ReplyDelete