Sunday, December 29, 2013

Last LO For 2013

I am sneaking in a scrapbook layout I just completed for Kaisercraft's Saturday Sketch Challenge (Dec. 2013 #3). This is a photo (copy) of my sister's old dog, Kyla. If you read the fine print, you'll see she was a Belgian Sheepdog.



She was a beautiful dog, and a bit of a handful. She had a rather "alpha-type" personality, but my sister trained her very well. She got her as a puppy, and, boy, was she cute. Pictured here she was about 8 months old.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty dog...
    I like the layers and texture on this one.
    ...sneaking it in... haha!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your use of the fence pattern, yet with the lighter touches...she's a girl! And I, generally, just love dogs. Our big dog is only really happy when all of his pack (or flock or herd, whatever he thinks of us!) is together. When I'm in one room and Husband is in another, the dog places himself somewhere between us, trying to keep an eye on both.

    ReplyDelete