Sunday, November 24, 2013

New Card

My husband (the computer expert) and I (the computer flunky) came up with a new business card for our Etsy shop.  I was running low on cards as I always tuck one into a sold order and was going to order more, but then it dawned on me: I'm an artist, husband knows all the computer stuff, why am I ordering from another company??? So below are the results.


I'm pleased with it.  I'm sure in a year or so, I'll think of something "better."

Have a nice rest of the weekend!

11 comments:

  1. It's wonderful Diane, great collaboration! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one. I should create some myself rather than order. I love yours--it certainly says "YOU" all over it. :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design! Augh, I haven't come up with my new business card design yet. Need to get ON IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's fun to do it yourself!

      Delete
  4. Nice work done by you. Business card looks something unique...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving!
    Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete