Friday, October 11, 2013

Vintage Collage

For Kaisercraft's Saturday Sketch Challenge (Oct. 2013 #1), I decided to us a photo copy of my grandfather and his two sisters. I always liked the girls' dresses and my grandfather's shirt.  Kind of fancy for "farm folk."  I wonder if their mother made them. And as long as I'm posting this, I thought it fit with Collage Obsession's "Vintage" theme this week too.


By the way, the two girls are pictured here as adults, and my grandfather here.

Have a nice start to the weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Sweet picture - don't they just make you think back to that time? Lovely collage..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work Diane, and great tribute to your family members.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I had photos like this of my family, they were very poor and only a few remain. This makes me want to get scrapbooking more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am grateful to have these old pictures. Makes for a nice connection.

      Delete
  4. LOve it..you're lucky to have those pics..

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty and special. I love all the details. Very, very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful page, thanks for playing along at Kasiercraft Sat sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun that you have "real" family photos - mine are all adopted from flea markets. I also love that you show them as adults. Lovely personal collage!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. Wonderfully created.

    ReplyDelete