Tuesday, September 10, 2013

TT/Mother & Child

"Mother & Child" is this week's theme at Tag Tuesday. I copied a photo of my grandmother and great-grandmother. I always liked this picture; very touching for the era of stodgy portraits. I added some blue watercolor to the copy.  The buttons on the bottom are paper, and the ones on the top are real. Kind of hard to see, but how about my great-grandmother's hairdo? Lots of twists in there. I'm glad that style never came back around!


Have a nice day, and be grateful you don't have to do up your hair like that!

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture....so touching. Good job...lots of buttons on their clothing back then. I am glad my hair is very short...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I loathe doing hair, glad I don't have to style it ever :D Bwahaha.

    ReplyDelete