Sunday, September 22, 2013

Farm Collage

For the Kaisercraft Saturday Sketch Challenge (#3, 9-13), I got around to this photo that I had pulled out months ago to use in a layout. It's a copy of the original. Taken on my great-grandfather's farm about 1926, it shows my great-uncle (in-law), my great-grandfather, my uncle, and my aunt.  The kids are sitting on a pretty big looking work horse. How about the old car on the left side? Fun picture-- I'm glad someone took it-- probably my grandmother.



Enjoy the first day of Fall!

3 comments:

  1. Wow...such a great picture. I love to look at old pictures that are about our families. Such a treasure. Good job on the Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this kind of old pictures. You really have treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful! love it.
    You have such a wonderful talent for these collages.
    I really like seeing them.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete