Thursday, July 11, 2013

Puppy LO

For the first Saturday Sketch at Kaisercraft I put together a layout of my old Labrador when he was a pup. The photo was printed showing the end of the film numbers, but I hung onto it anyway because he looked so cute. When I was flipping through my photos for this challenge, I realized those numbers laid over the image have a sort of collage effect. I think it worked out rather well.


So sometimes a less than perfect photo can work out!

Hope your day is more than perfect!

5 comments:

  1. It looks great. I am always working on less than perfect photos in picmonkey! Enjoy your day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collage. That is the reason I don't throw out film outtakes, or anything. It will have a use some day! Guy thinking...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice collage....glad you hung on to that pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the effect of the numbers on the photo and the whole layout turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. missed this one... I like the misprint and how you were able to use it anyway!
    You're so resourceful.
    cute pup!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete