Monday, June 24, 2013

Still Charmed

Since I showed my mother's charm bracelet yesterday, I thought I'd share an updated version-- mine. I've been collecting charms for the last 15 years or so.  I haven't bought any lately however, the price of silver went up quite a bit, and as you can see, the bracelet is quite full.


A tiny frame holds a photo of my old Lab.

I was married in Las Vegas so had to have this one.

Similar to a real camera I have and a VW bug in the background; my dad had an orange one in the 70s.

Charm bracelets are fun.  Each charm tells a little story of where it came from and why it's special to the owner.  It's also a great gift-- I gave one to an aunt and one to a cousin.  After that, you can always give a charm as a gift!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Very charming!!! I love it too when each one has a special meaning. Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete