Sunday, June 9, 2013

Great-Grandparents LO

For Kaisercraft's Saturday Sketch (#1 6-13), I put together a layout of my great-grandparents' wedding picture.  This is a copy of a copy.  I don't know who has the original today.  Both of them passed long before I came along.  As a matter-of-fact, my great-grandmother only had a couple of years to go after this picture was taken. I made a LO of her last year; you can see it here.


My great-grandfather pictured above is the mail carrier who used the now famous horse "Lydia."  My avatar, side border images here on my blog, and the horse pictured center on the above banner are Lydia.

And, in case you are dying of curiosity, yesterday's birthday party went very well.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful it is to look back on great-grandparents. What a beautiful picture.. and your layout is cute....I imagine it relates to everything they enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those old photographs and they are such a great link to our past, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete