Monday, May 20, 2013

Vintage Girl LO

I'm not sure my mother would appreciate being called "vintage," but if the photo fits...  This is a copy of a picture of my mom.  I made a layout for Kaisercraft's Saturday Sketch Challenge #3 (May 2013).


It's hard to see, but there is a girl and three boys peeking out in the background. The girl is my mom's older sister, and the boys are neighborhood kids.


And believe it or not, my family still has the doll that my mom is holding in the picture.  She's not in the best condition, but not bad, considering her "vintage" age. She is a "Baby Sandy" doll from the 1930s.  I bet my mom pushed her around in the old doll buggy I showed here.

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. I remember my Betsy Wetsy.....I think I wore her out. Your Sandy doll is really in very good shape. What a treasure!

    ReplyDelete