Monday, March 25, 2013

Another Kaisercraft Sketch

Another layout for the Kaisercraft Saturday sketch challenge.  This one is for March 2013 #3.  The photo is an older one of my daughter and our Lab enjoying the kiddie pool at my sister's house. My daughter's name has been removed for privacy reasons; hope you understand.  Maybe this will get us (and Spring) in the mood for some warmer temps!


Isn't it too bad chubby thighs aren't so cute when we grow up?

Have a creative day!

Note: I might have to retract yesterday's post-- we had snow overnight!!!

2 comments:

  1. That's so cute! When I was little, our dog loved to swim. It didn't matter if it was in a pool or in a lake, that guy lived to swim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable chubby legs! I keep hoping for a return popularity of any kind of chubby girl! I'll be "in" then! Oh, way in!

    ReplyDelete