Monday, February 25, 2013

Kaisercraft Sketch #4 (Feb '13)

Another layout for Kaisercraft this month-- last one for February this year.  The background paper is from their new Base Coat line; very "vintage friendly".  The man in the photo (copy, as usual) is my great-great grandfather, Levi.  The picture has to be from the 1800s, but I have no exact date unfortunately.  Isn't it kind of odd folks way back didn't date or identify photos?  Why not?


All modesty aside, I do like the way this turned out.  The papers really jived with the image, I thought.

Enjoy! (and go date/identify your photos!)

2 comments:

  1. Looks great, love the vintage feel to it.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it too Diane. Lovethose base coat papers, and what an awesome family memory you have created. At least you know who he is, that's better than not knowing!

    ReplyDelete