Friday, December 14, 2012

Kaisercraft Challenge #2 Dec

I managed to make a layout for Kaisercraft's Saturday Sketch Challenge #2 for December.  This is a copy of my great-aunt's wedding picture.  I don't remember her, and my great-uncle was gone long before I arrived on the scene, but I still like this photo.  Glad I had a reason to make a collage with it. 


And, yes, this is the same girl who is standing in yesterday's photo.  Do you think she borrowed her sister's gown and headpiece?  They look pretty similar.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I bet it is the same dress. They were a lot more frugal back in those days :)

    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is lovely, and I agree with Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout... Love all the elements you have used to complement this Beautiful photograph... Simply Perfect!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete