Sunday, November 25, 2012

Kaisercraft Saturday Sketch #3

I created a new layout for the Kaisercraft Saturday Sketch #3 Challenge (Nov. 2012).  This came together quickly thanks to their new "Pickled Pear" line (no, I couldn't wait for Christmas-- even Santa can use some help!).  I think the papers are tailored to old photos.


The young lady is my grandmother.  I have no idea who the pup is or whose house is in the background.  This is an original photo.  Since it is over exposed on the right side (or damaged?) I didn't mind using it here.  I have a couple more damaged photos of the same grandma-- might use them in future projects.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diane,

    So pretty and charming! Love the textures of buttons, string and paper and the cherry red on pale blue. The photo is enchanting; who doesn't love a little mystery!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete