Monday, October 29, 2012

Kaisercraft Challenge (#4)

See?  This is becoming a habit!  Below is my effort for Kaisercraft's Saturday Sketch Challenge #4 (Oct. 2012), using their scrapbook papers.  This is another photo copy-- the original is a large "button" type photo.  The picture is mounted on a metal button-like disc, although there is no pin on the back.  Ever see anything like that?  Anyway, this is my great-grandfather, a police officer (and in case you're keeping track, this relative is from the other side of my family-- not the same as the great-grandmother pictured on Friday).



I was pleased the way this turned out.  I need to make some more copies of old photos!  I think these layouts are a nice tribute and a fun way to remember ancestors.

Thanks again, Kaisercraft!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great layout for a treasured photo. I love your fussy cut roses and how the whole thing whispers vitange gorgeousness. Thanks too for your lovely comment on my blog. My blog designer is Kristine Davidson. She is a dream to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout...What a great photograph...Beautiful colours & great design... Fabulous memories... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete