Sunday, July 29, 2012

Lofty Aspirations

In keeping with my recent painting series of posts, here is a picture of the little darling's freshly painted room.  The loft is a new addition constructed by my husband.  Pretty cool if you don't mind me saying so.  


When I had this brilliant idea to repaint our bedrooms, I did a little online research for children's decorating ideas.  There are some really nifty rooms out there if you have unlimited funds and unlimited space.  For the rest of us, this is much more do-able. My daughter has been in to fish lately hence the fishy paint job on the post (by me) and the three fish "hooks."  These she had to have at a garage sale.  I kind of pooh-poohed it at the time, but they sure look good here.  For once her whining paid off!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment